GU Form Fillup, guexamform.com, Gu form Fill up 2018, Guwahati University recently announces for TDC Online Examination form Fill up for 2nd, 4th & 6th semester (Regular, Arrear, Drop out) Candidates. Visit www.guexamform.com site and Fill up GU Exam Form before the last date. So here in this article, we are Provide the full details of GU Online Registration form fill up process & other Important details.
www.guexamform.com GU Online Form Fill Up 2018 –
Guwahati university is conducting Exam every year for BA, B.sc & B.com Students and before the Exam, you need to Form fill up Online for the examination in the month of May-June. This year the same method is going on.
Guwahati University recently announces all the Students for TDC 2nd, 4th & 6th Semester have to Form Fill up Online through GU official site www.guexamform.com site. If you are a new user then Register on the site or if you are an old user then Login to this GU Portal and Fill the Application form with correct details and submit it.
Before you submit the GU Application form Online, You should keep in mind these important things, see given below.
Check NRC 2nd Draft Complete List from here.
GU Exam Form Fill up Important Notes –
1. Filling of the examination form through online can be done by the students themselves. However, to avoid any difficulty, initiatives can be taken by the colleges, so that the entire process can be done in the colleges itself. Principals are requested to arrange for the same.
2. Students may be asked to have a print out of the form after the filling is completed.
3. The fee structure for all the examinations remains unchanged hence it will be similar to the last semester examinations held in November-December,2017.
4. After filling the form a challan without mentioning the amount will be generated which has to be submitted to the college while depositing the fees in the college cash counter. Principals are requested for the necessary arrangement to collect the respective fees from the students.
5. Colleges have to deposit the Examination Fees, Semester- wise, streamwise, and batch wise (Regular, Arrear, Repeat, Drop out each separately) through RTGS to Gauhati University SBI Account (A/cNo.-10243124298, IFS Code- SBIN0002060, and MCIR Code-781002015) and to submit all the fees payment documents in a separate envelope to the Dy. Controller of examinations, Gauhati University. Separate RTGS (Semester-wise, streamwise, and batch wise (Regular, Arrear, Repeat, Dropout should be done.
6. Students of 6th Semester having arrear subjects in 2nd Semester will not be allowed to appear in both the Semesters. They are entitled to appear either in the 2nd semester or in 6th semester only.
Guwahati University Online Registration Form Fill up 2018 How to Apply –
1. Visit GU Exam form official site www.guexamform.com.
2. Now If you are a new user then Register here or if you are an old user then Just Login.
3. Now you have to Enter your User ID and Password.
4. here you will see GU exam Online Registration form, Now complete the form by entering details.
5. Attach Self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
9. Click on Submit that’s it.
10. Now Take Printout of GU Exam Form 2018 for further use.
GU Exam Form Fill Up Last Date –
Guwahati University said that the last date of GU Online Form fill up is 22nd April 2018 12 AM-Midnight.
Visit here for Official GU notification.
GU Form Fillup Online