Nios Deled Assignment Submit, Submit Nios Deled Assignment, Deled Assignment Submit online, All the Untrained Teachers who are completed 1st year Assignment for the year 2017-19 They can submit there home Assignment to Nios office. Now there is lot of Question is around in your mind that what is the Last date of Nios Deled Assignment submission and the the full process. So in these post iam gonna tell you how to Submit, where to submit and last date, see the full post given below.
Nios Deled Assignment Submit –
Nios Deled (Natioanl Institue of open schooling) provide 2 years course for the all untrained teachers. Those who have already complete their Assignment now they have to Submit there assignment to the Nios Office.
How to Submit NIOS DElEd Assignment –
All the Untrained Teachers who are pursuing Nios Deled two years course they have to submit their Home Assignment to Nios Office before the last date of submission deled assignment.
However the process of the last of Submission Deled Assignment is not revealed yet by the Nios official. don’t be panic when they announce about the last date nd process of Assignment Submission we will update the details of online procedure or offline procedure.
NIOS Deled Assignment last date –
As we already mention above that NIOS Official will not announce the last date of Submission Deled Assignment. When they announce we will update the post.
So stay tuned with us for further updates.
Submit your Responses of Deled Assignment –
1. Make sure to follow the format strictly.
2. If you do not follow the format Nios will bereturn your responses for re-submission.
3. If you do not write your enrollment number and full address, your assignment responses can lost somewhere.
4. Incomplete responses will bring you poor grades. so the assignment response should be complete in all aspect.
5. Use only foolscap size page for your response. use ordinary writing paper.
6. Leave a 3/2” margin on the left and at least 4 lines in between each answer in an assignment response. This will enable the resource person evaluating the response to write useful comments at appropriate places.
7. Make sure you answer the questions on the basis of the SLM sent to you.
8. You should not send printed articles as your answer to assignments.
Details of Assignment –
1. There will be 27 assignment.
2. There is 3 course based assignment (2 theory + 1 Practical) carrying a weightage of 30% in each course.
3. Practical based will carry 10% and theoritical item will carry 20% to weightage.
4. There will be no option and all the items will be compulsory.
5. These assignments are to be submitted to study center within the date prescribed in the scheduled.
6. Keep copy of the assignment responses with you.