Legacy Data Search 1951 1966 1971 Voter List Download, What is Legacy Data, The documents namely 1951 NRC (National Register of Citizens) and Electoral Rolls up to midnight of 24th March 1971 are collectively called as the Legacy Data. Many of Users are searching for Legacy Data, So In this article, we are discussing how to Download Voter List of Assam 1951, 1966, 1971. Check the full article given below.
Legacy Data Search –
What is Legacy data in simple words The documents namely 1951 NRC (National Register of Citizens) and Electoral Rolls up to midnight of 24th March 1971 are collectively called as the Legacy Data. Legacy Data document is the database of that period which would be carrying the names of a very large number of persons together, admissible to prove the claim for inclusion in NRC updated for the state of Assam. One has to adduce the proof of residence in Assam of himself/herself or his/her ancestors prior to midnight of 24th March 1971 for inclusion in NRC.
You can Find Your Legacy data from the NRC Official site www.nrcassam.nic.in under NRC highlight section of NRC homepage. You can also print out your Legacy data from this section. See below how to search Legacy Data of 1951, 1966, 1971 Voter list of Assam.
What is Legacy Data Code –
Unique identification of each record is essential for the applicant to be able to show the appearance of his/her name (or of his ancestor(s)). This unique identification is also essential to enable checking by the verifying authorities at the time of verification. Sanctity of each record can only be tested through its relationship with an image in the centralized database. As such, each digitized record, which could be linked correctly with an image has been provided with a Legacy Data Code, something similar to the issuance of a PNR in case of air/rail/road travel.
Legacy Data Code consists of an 11 digit number in the format xxx-xxxx-xxxx and contains all the information about any person whose name appears in the Legacy Data. Wherever a match with the name of the ancestor is found, a Legacy Data Slip shall be printed and issued to the applicant. The slip will contain a Legacy Data Code, which shall be required to be quoted by the applicant in the Application Form whenever submitted. Legacy Data Code is issued through either:
- Search at the NSK or,
- Search through a website hosted DLDD data through the NRC website.
How to Search Legacy Data Voter List of Assam 1951, 1966, 1971 –
nrcassamonline.net Village List :
1. Firstly you have to visit http://nrcassamonline.net/villagesearch.req or visit here to log in on Nrc website.
2. Now Select your Language, Your Village Name and Click on Villag list
3. Now all result will appear on your screen.
4. Find yours and take a print copy for future reference.
http://nrcassamonline.net Image ID Search :
1. Firstly you have to visit http://nrcassamonline.net/image id search.req or Visit here to login on NRC website.
2. Now Enter Your Image ID and Click on View Image.
3. Your Result will appear on your Screen.
Village Image Search :
1. Firstly you have to visit http://nrcassamonline.net/vill image search.req or Visit here to Log in NRC website.
2. Select Your District then click on Show Village.
3. That’s Done Your Result will appear here.
STAR/ACK ID Search :
1. You have to Visit Firstly http://nrcassamonline.net/starSearch.jsp or Visit here to Login to NRC website.
2. Now Enter Acknowledgment(ACK) ID and Click on Search ACK ID or enter Star ID and Click on Search Star.
3. Your Result will appear here.