NRC Correction form, NRC Correction form pdf download, NRC Claim and Objection form, In these days People of Assam looking for NRC Correction Claim & Objection form. so in this very article, we gonna given the direct link to download NRC Correction form, NRC objection form, NRC Claims form in pdf format, also we add the step by step process to fill up the application. so let’s check it out below.
NRC Correction Claims & objection form-
National Register of Citizens (NRC) is the register which contains details of all Indian citizens. Now as we all Know NRC 2nd Draft complete list is published on 30th July 2018. Many of the applicants didn’t find their name in the list. NRC officials clearly stated that, if your name is not listed on the list then you don’t have to worry, You will get another chance to prove your eligibility for inclusion in the Final NRC.
you just need to submit a Claim application form. If by mistake your name is listed incorrectly then You may also chance to correct your name by submitting NRC Correction form. Or if some applicants have objection of Inclusion of an ineligible person in the NRC updated draft there is also a provision to submit objection towards any ineligible name include in the draft NRC.
You can get all the Correction, objection & Claim form in separate form. so in this article, we are gonna provide the download link of NRC Correction form, NRC Objection form & NRC Claim form in pdf. also, we add the step by step process how to fill up forms.
Who Submit NRC Correction Objection & Claims application form –
Now you may think that who can submit NRC correction Claims and objection form, so the answer is those applicants who’s name or address or date of birth is incorrect they will get another chance to correct their name by fillup NRC Correction form and submit to their Nearest Seva Kendras (NSK).
Now if we talk about NRC objection form, Those applicants who have an objection regarding NRC draft list they may Download the NRC Objection form and submit to their NSK.
NRC Claim form can be submitted by only those applicants who submitted their NRC Application form until 31st August 2018.
You have to Submit NRC Correction, Objection & Claims application form in Your Nearest Seva Kendras (NSK). where you had submitted your Previous NRC Application form.
NRC Correction, Objection & Claims form submission Last date –
NRC Correction Claims and Objection Application form submission date starts from 30th August 2018 and last date till 28th September 2018.
Download NRC Correction form, Objection Form & Claims form –
Download NRC Correction Form pdf.
NRC Objection Form PDF Download.
Download NRC Claim form pdf.
How to Fill up NRC Correction Form pdf –
1. First of all, you have to Download NRC Correction form online and take a print out, you may also form the application form through offline mode.
2. Now in the Application form write your 21 digit ARN number in the “ARN box”.
3. Now in the “Manner in which data displayed in draft” column write your name, address, and age etc.
4. Then in “Correction Data” column write your correct name, address and age etc.
5. In the “Check box” column check the box where required and fill up the other details carefully.
6. Now in the give your signature or thumb impression to declare that all the information provided in the application is true to the best of your knowledge.
7. Finally, Submit to Application format the Nearest Seva Kendras (NSK).
How to Fill up NRC Objection Form –
1. First of all Download the NRC Objection form or get it from your NSK.
2. So now you can file an objection to the inclusion of the person whose name appears in the draft nrc.
3. In the application form, you have to write his or her ARN number and name.
4. You have to write the proper reason for objection and evidence if any.
5. Then submit the form to the Local Register of citizen Registration via NSK.
How to Fill up NRC Claim form –
1. The Claim form can be submitted by the both Head of the Family(HOF) and any members of the family with valid ARN details and particulars for whom claim filed.
2. No matter whether you have changed your address or not, Claim can be submitted at the NSKs where the NRC Application was submitted originally.
3. In case of institutional homes such as orphanages, old age homes, asylums etc, the responsibility of filing claims with requisite details of the inmates shall lie with the head of the institutions.
4. Only those applicants who had applied with a Valid ARN during May-August 2015 for inclusion in NRC but whose names were not included in Complete Draft NRC are eligible to file claims.
5. The Fresh NRC Application for those who didn’t apply in 2015 including children born after submission can’t apply during the Claim phase.
6. The Claim Form is to be filled using Black Ballpoint pen only.
Note – along with the NRC Claim Application form you have to submit additional documents for the reason the non-inclusion in NRC.